Sunday, October 19, 2008

Career

Mukesh Ambani joined Reliance in 1981 and initiated Reliance's backward integration from textiles into polyester fibres and further into petrochemicals. In this process, he directed the creation of 60 new, world-class manufacturing facilities involving diverse technologies that have raised Reliance's manufacturing capacities from less than a million tonnes to twelve million tonnes per year.

He directed and led the creation of the world's largest grassroots petroleum refinery at Jamnagar, Gujarat, India, with a present capacity of 660,000 barrels per day (33 million tonnes per year) integrated with petrochemicals, power generation, port and related infrastructure, at an investment of Rs 100000 crore (nearly $26 billion USD).

Mukesh Ambani set up one of the largest telecommunications companies in India in the form of Reliance Communications (formerly Reliance Infocom) Limited. However, Reliance Infocom now is under Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group post the brothers' split.Had the two brothers not split, and Mukesh being the president , his net worth would have been around $85 billion ,making him the richest man on earth ever by a huge margin. Under Ambani's leadership, Reliance has entered retail business through its wholly owned subsidiary Reliance Retail.

Under him Reliance Retail has also launched a new chain called Delight stores and also signed a letter of intent with NOVA Chemicals to make energy-efficient structures for Reliance Retail. Reliance Retail is the retail business wing of the Reliance business. Many brands like Reliance Fresh, Reliance Footprint, Reliance Time Out, Reliance Digital, Reliance Wellness, Reliance Trendz, Reliance Autozone, Reliance Super, Reliance Mart, Reliance iStore, Reliance Home Kitchens, and Reliance Jewel come under the Reliance Retail brand.

Ambani owns the Indian Premier League team Mumbai Indians. He has also set up the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai.

Mukesh Ambani bought the Antilia 49,000 square foot plot in year 2002 and the whole construction will rise to 570 feet with the height of 60 floors though the real construction would be of just 27 floors. The construction is at Altamount Road where the current land rates are at 75000Rs/square feet and 6 floors are already completed with the whole construction to be completed by September 2008. The top four floors, with a panoramic view of the city and the Arabian Sea beyond, are expected to be for Ambani, his wife Nita, mother Kokilaben and the couple’s three kids.

The new ambani’s home would have 3 helipads , Six floors for parking, a full floor for car maintenance, Balconies with gardens , Entertainment floor with 50 people seating floor, a refuge floor which would come in use in emergencies, facilities for athletics and a swimming pool, 2 full floors made of glass-front especially for guests of ambanis though BMC(Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) officials have announced that the helipad permissions have not yet been granted.

He is a member of International Advisory Board of council on foreign relations

17 comments:

Unknown said...

HI SIR RESPECTE U FULLY I FROM JAMNAGAR JUST AND REQUEST COMMENT FOR MY CAREER I COME FROM A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY AND WANT SUPPORT FOR U A JOB.A HEARTLY SORRY FOR DISTRUBE U BUT NO ONE IS NOW STANDUP WITH ME PLEASE LOOK FOR IF POSSILABLE

Unknown said...

Hi Sir respect you fully I from deoria(uttar Pradesh) ,and request comment for my career I come from a poor family and want support for you a job.a heartly sorry for disturb you but no one is now stand-up with me please sir look if possible,Qulification-10th,12th,graduate(b.a),nss, my mobile no 9115395552,sir please inform me please

Unknown said...

Dear sir
I hopefully request to you to give me a opportunity to make my life correct

Unknown said...

Pls reply on my no sir 7905788151

Unknown said...

Respected sir.I request you give me a chance to join ur company surely I will give u my best....thanks

Swarup Das
9767786304

Anonymous said...

Good Evening sir
I'm siddiq from Hyderabad
Please request you give me a chance to join urs company an I have completed my aviation hospitality travel management an I have 3 years experience. Thank u

Anonymous said...

My mobile number :8008418308

Unknown said...

Respected sir,
I am vitthal shinde from satara.I have present work in Reliance guest House, Kurkumbh as a guest House facility manager .I have completed Diploma in Hotel management and catering technology from Satara.i request sir give me a one chance in other locations to make my life correct.

Good night sir
Thanks & Regards,
Vitthal Shinde
9881553349

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mukesh Ambani House

Unknown said...

Respected mukesh ambani sir,
This is savan chaudhari. I am form ahmedabad, gujarat. I am electrical engineer. I am working in japanese company. I want to meet you for project work. can give me appointment.
my contact number - 09979904099

If you give your 30-45 min then it will be usefull for my better carrier.

Regards,

Savan Chaudhari

Freeda said...

Hello Sir,
Desire to work at your residence, If given an opportunity will prove my worth.
If possible Kindly guide me through right channel to apply.
Regards,
Freeda.

Unknown said...

Dear sir
I am poor farmers boy I have ITI Diesel Mechanic pass ,so please help me any vecancy in reliance group thank you
Mo.7020379389

Unknown said...

Sir I am Dinesh in Mumbai and i hopefully request to u to give me aportunity to make my life correct thank u mo.9930528377

Vinay Singh Dahiya said...

Hi Sir respect you fully I am Vinay Kumar Dahayat from Satna (Madhya Pradesh) ,and request comment for my career I come from a poor family and want support for you a job.a heartly sorry for disturb you but no one is now stand-up with me please sir look if possible,Qulification-10th,12th,graduate BBA, MBA, PGDCA my mobile no 9713682999,sir please inform me please

Piyush Ramesh Shah said...

Dear Sir it is great to know you as king of india and one of the richest person in world, further bringing to your notice currently i am residing at chennai and working with brown tree retail pvt ltd, hence i am looking for better opportunity as the brown tree is unsecured job, please give me chance to work with one of your organisation at least.

thanks & Regards
piyush shah
+91 98406 09096

Unknown said...

Need a job Have completed my diploma in electrical engineering n have one year apprenticeship in uppcl
Plz.contact....8299479243